click the area name to know more about our work in it
Business Labor Law
- Elaboration and review of labor agreements and collective conventions;
- Effective participation in trade union negotiations and meetings next to the Regional Labor Office (table group);
- Performance in investigating procedures promoted by the Labor Attorney’s Office;
- Follow up in administrative procedures next to the Regional Labor Office;
- Legal follow up in routines of the human resource field, with emphasis on the personal department and labor safety, besides examinations;
- Labor Audits;
- Support for foreign contracting and transference process, self employed worker and service providers (outsourcing);
- Proposal of suits and practice of defense act in procedures involving employees and workers (compensation actions by occupational accidents).
Business Criminal Law
- Field on which the legal activity is related to the support to legal entities and to their legal representatives designated by the authorities of the Public Prosecutor Office (State and Federal) or inquired in the police scope due to eventual practice of crimes against the fiscal and economic, consume relations, environment and against the work organization matters, through the following procedures: intervention and representation before the administrative agencies; intervention and representation next to investigations of criminal nature; integral defense in criminal procedures in progress before the Criminal Justice (State and Federal), including the petition of related legal measures for defense (habeas corpus, writ of mandamus, etc.).
- Assistance in relation to different taxes pertinent to business activities, aiming the reduction of the tax burden;
- Tax carry back and taxes recovery;
- Elaboration of opinions, tax planning and advisory answers;
- Defense on the administrative and legal scope against notice of infraction or Tax Notification (Federal, State and Municipal);
- Sponsorship of suits on the administrative and legal fields aiming the reduction of tax burden of the Client and the recovery of fiscal credits in exceed and/or improperly.
Due Diligence Audit
- Research of the main legal aspects present at the company’s activities (tax, business, contracting, labor scope and others), pointing out the vulnerabilities and respective corrective actions.
Civil and Business Law
- Elaboration and analysis of draft;
- Review and legal counsel on the negotiation of business proposals and agreement in general (purchase and sale, rendering of services, rental, etc.);
- Agency agreements, credit facility, funds of guarantees, license agreement, among others. Elaboration and review of acts and civil agreements (proxies, rental agreement, civil covenants, donations, gratuitous deposit and similar);
- Guidance aiming the total or partial civil escape clause of Client;
- Legalization of the responsibility of consumers, suppliers and other agents;
- Elaboration of hereditary succession, both in life and through testamentary letter;
- Proposal of suits and practice of defense acts in processes involving the production link, business representation, distribution, competition, consume, right to image (digital supervision), copyright, patent and trademark;
- Performance in favor of condominium and ownership of properties considered as situated in lands belonging to the Public Authorities (marine lands, indigenous land, etc.), inquiring the preliminary administrative non-existent measures or performed in disagreement with the administrative equity legislation.
- Guidance concerning to the business stand point in relation to the Consumer Defense Code and related laws, considering the productive chain and the final consumer.
- Issue of assessment, recommendations and opinion reports about environmental risks;
- Obtainment of environmental licenses next to governmental agencies;
- Follow up of the Preliminary Study on Environmental Impact (EIA/RIMA);
- Follow up on inspections and examinations;
- Defense in liability actions for damages to the environment;
- Follow up in inspections and legal examinations;
- Participation in police investigation and civil public actions.
- Analysis of bidding and guidance concerning to the documents required;
- Follow up and active participation in bidding processes (organization and delivery of documents and proposal) and study of administrative agreements;
- Follow up in investigations and administrative disciplinary processes;
- Participation in procedures related to the property (dispossession, easement, assessment, occupation, long term lease, among others);
- Legal advice;
- Lodging of appeal and administrative and legal oppositions including the State intervention in relation to the property and in the economic domain, unfair competition, consumer, etc;
- Petition of writ mandamus, proposal of popular action and other applicable actions against the Public Authorities decisions or acts related to the public bidding and agreement with state owned companies agreement;
- Administrative participation in favor of the tenants and lessee in identification, delimitation and register by the Assets Management Committee – SPU;
- Discussion as for the assumptions and insemination on dispossession judged by the Public Authorities.
- Participation in disputed claim about bank agreements and economic plans;
- Litigation related to the Financial System, considering the resolution of the Central Bank and the repercussion to the Client.
Recovery of Credits
- Analysis of credit titles and business security;
- Negotiation with private and public parties on default, (namely City Halls and utilities concessionaries);
- Proposal of executive suits aiming the recovery of credit arrears and other resulting from the business activity (creditor’s agreement, legal recovery and extrajudicial liquidation).